Highlighting the continuous process of investing state educational standards in preliminary (artisan) and middle vocational educational institutions, National Centre for Vocational Education and Training Development (with staff of 47 people) implemented training works for 1089 lecturers and masters of industrial training from April 25 to May 13.
The trainings were implemented according to previously formed and confirmed projects and schedules by the following themes
• Formation of module educational projects
• Planning of learning process by the lecturer
• Providing of student active learning
• Development of documents for short-term trainings
• Work with documents invested by experimental order
• Improvement of skills assessment approaches