In 2023, the National VET Development Center (VET Development Center) plans to organize the development and publication of training manuals and educational materials for the VET sector.
Applications for the creation of manuals and other educational materials (in paper or electronic version) are submitted to MKUZAK. In case of individual applications, please also submit a reference from the place of work and a curriculum vitae.
• Submit the application in accordance with the attached format.
• In the case of individual applications, submit also a reference from the place of work and a curriculum vitae.
• Applications-proposals can be submitted to MKUZAK by January 20 of this year in the original form of an official letter or in a scanned version to the e-mail address: [email protected]. (Yerevan, Tigran Metsi 67, 3rd floor, room 305, coordinator: Mariam Petrosyan).
• According to the established procedure, applications for manuals and educational materials are submitted to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports of the Republic of Armenia by the Ministry of Education and Culture, then the list of manuals and educational materials approved by the National Council for the Development of Vocational Education and Training is submitted to the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Armenia for approval.
• After being approved by the order of the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports and Science of the Republic of Armenia, the creation and publication of educational manuals and teaching methodical materials will be carried out by MKUZAK.
• The volume of educational manuals should be 170-200 pages, and educational materials should be 120-160 pages. The submitted requirements will be presented in more detail to the selected authors at the time of signing the relevant contract.
To avoid unnecessary repetition, below is a list of manuals published in previous years (see attached PDF material).